How to select the perfect pet for you?



Cats


We tell you the benefits, scientific verified, of taking " a pretty kitty " as a pet.

They lower the levels of stress.
The purring of the cats has a sonorous frequency that helps to reduce the stress of the owner, and the arterial tension, as indicates a study realized by Annie Stuart of Stanford's University.

People who enjoy of being for long periods with his cats, can diminish the effects of sufferings as the anxiety.

 They keep the heart healthy.
' Cat lovers '  experience a reduction of risk of death for heart attack of 30 % in comparison to those that don´t have one of these pets.

As we said they lower the levels of stress for that reason we believe that they diminish the risk of dying for cardiovascular diseases.

And the most important point is that they always make you laugh

Why? Because they’re so funny and always find an object to play with. They´re crazy and sometimes they take bad decisions tha make us laugh so hard. 
Characteristics 
  • Low maintenance 
  • Independent
  • Affectionate
  • Lovely 
  • Intelligent
  • Cute
  • Filthy

Benefits of having a dog

People get sick a less than other because dogs have bacterias that allow to be protected.



Another point is that children that live with a dog are more strong before the allergies.


And I have an example of this point. I have a neighbor that has many allergies and since we were child I saw that her father bought a dog and as art of magic she was better.


Dogs make people happy and helps that your heart be more healthy
When you pet your dog help your heart to reduce the heart rate. In addition dogs reflect personality of their owners.


Characteristics
  • Loyal
  • Playful
  • Protective
  • Affectionate
  • High maintenance(depend of  breed)
  • Filthy




So it's your decision what pet do you prefer?



Question about video?

1.What are the benefits of having a cat?
2.What are the benefits of having a dog?
3.What characteristics we mention in the video about both?



A
B
D
E
Y
A
L
O
F
E
A
T
V
S
F
I
L
T
H
Y
Y
F
J
T
R
I
G
E
C
T
K
U
V
F
D
E
S
X
S
C
Z
F
F
Y
N
R
T
O
F
S
M
G
Y
V
G
M
E
V
N
I
X
F
H
E
B
U
L
E
E
G
Ñ
V
K
J
P
Ñ
Q
Y
F
O
R
M
G
E
C
V
K
T
B
E
L
X
G
T
O
L
W
P
R
N
H
O
D
W
C
T
T
P
J
W
H
L
F
R
M
P
T
O
D
S
I
M
Q
S
X
H
I
R
F
Q
U
Ñ
D
F
Ñ
Z
X
T
D
E
G
O
W
H
M
T
L
O
W
M
A
I
N
T
E
N
A
N
C
E
H
U
T
U
Ñ
E
Ñ
T
N
G
I
J
N
V
C
G
G
J
C
V
M
I
F
T
H
H
O
E
V
A
T
Y
V
N
J
F
T
H
L
D
A
P
K
O
Q
G
R
C
B
O
T
R
A
L
G
T
Y
N
U
L
I
L
E
J
S
N
C
T
U
U
R
E
H
T
B
E
F
S
K
O
N
A
L
T
K
A
V
I
T
X
Y
Y
K
F
N
Y
A
F
H
V
T
Y
E
T
Y
R
E
V
G
Z
T
E
F
H
W
W
D
D
A
E
E
F
K
J
T
A
T
E
B
C
R
B
V
E
E
Q
S
F
Q
L
N
U
J
S
I
N
D
E
P
E
N
D
E
N
T
J
P
R
A
Y
A
L
Y
G
Y
S
O
Q
Ñ
V
E
G
L
U
R
K
O
R
E
G
N
L
T
E
J
R
P
P
L
G
W
U
F
I
C
L
I
Y
I
S
C
A
B
I
K
W
P
O
P
E
T
G
G
L
X
Ñ
T
I
R
D
E
R
G
P
Ñ
E
A
P
Q
W
E
L
O
Y
A
L
U
Q
F
C
  • Affectionate
  • cute
  • playful
  • high maintenance
  • independent
  • loyal
  • lovely
  • lowmaintenance
  • protective
  • filthy

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario